Key benefits of WLR3
- No system limit on volumes (removal of order rationing).
- No on-going forecasting requirements or associated order priority.
- Order handling intelligence resulting in higher automation, lower order rejections and simpler processes.
- Single interface for Fulfilment and Assurance.
- Regular updates of order progress via KCI’s, (Keep Customer Informed) notifications which will also auto generate a note into ebillz).
- Opportunities for new revenue and reduced subscriber churn.
- Service will be provided quicker (if line plant is available), with the possibility of switch on within hours.
- Allows CP’s to establish new revenue streams by introducing new products and features, (i.e. Non-standard line types or Portacabins).
- Services going live substantially quicker by identifying existing line plant and current configuration.
- Dialogue Services: These enable a CP to enhance their provisioning and assurance work-flows by using the dialogue services on offer, including knowing what is on a line, what network availability exists, or whether an Openreach engineer appointment is even required.
WLR3 - Dialogue Services
- Provides an opportunity to perform pre-order processing before placing an order.
- Provides an opportunity to perform pre-fault processing before registering a fault.
- Real time and reliable access to a number of services offered by Openreach.
- Access to imported data required for placing an order or fault.
- Increase the quality of order, thereby reducing the number of rejections.
WLR3 - Fulfilment
- Batch transfers of Lines- Ability to provision up to 400 transfers at once.
- Full order history on local machine - No 90 days cut off from order history anymore.
WLR3 - Assurance
- Easier fault management
- Ability for web based fault assurance- Reporting faults out of hours and giving updates.
- Real time access to Openreach engineers diary - book appointments in real-time.
- Assurance escalation - Ability to increase revenue and provide quicker fix by giving an earlier fix time.